All the content of the following permission can only be obtained by us after your consent, and we use it under the permission of Google. All the information what we collect is in order to provide a better product and service.
1.Personal Information: When you sign up for a user account for any of the Services, We collect personal information, such as your language your accouts, your contacts and phone number.
2.Payment information: When you sign up for paid service, we also collect your payment information for billing purposes.
3. User communications: When you use our Services to make and receive telephone calls, we are required to collect telephony log information (telephone toll records) like your calling-party number, receiving-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls and messages, duration of calls, routing information, and types of calls.
4.Call phone, when you agree to it you can make a phone call directly in our app.
5.Get contacts, we can read your gmail list for login services.
6.Read contacts, your recorded calls name will be displayed like how do you store the number, it will be more convenient for you to use the app.
7.Write external storage, we write memory to store recordings of your call in local.
8.Content: including your record audio, your phone state, system alert window,write contacts. For example, if you choose to paste content from the clipboard into the App, we access this information stored in your clipboard in order to fulfill your request. When you agree to call phone you can make a phone call in our app. You can see the call history directly in our app，when you argee to read contacts.
9.Third Party Applications or Services: We may collect information about you or others from third party applications or services available on our Service. For example, when you register for an account with us, you may do so by choosing to connect your already existing social media account with our Service (e.g.Google+, etc.). We receive certain information from your social media account depending on your permissions and which information you have made public. We use this information to make an account for you on our Service.
1.Login Services. If you choose to link or sign up using a third-party social network or login service (such as Google), we may collect information from these services, including your contact lists for these services and information relating to your use of the Platform in relation to these services.
2.Third-Party Services. We may collect information about you from third-party services, such as advertising partners, data providers, and analytics providers.
We automatically collect certain information from you when you use our app.
1.Device Information: When you access our website or use our software, the information we collect include Device ID, Advertiser ID, browser type and settings, device type and settings, and operating system (Android 10 or 11).
2.Usage Information. We collect information about your activity on our Services, like service-related, diagnostic, and performance information. This includes information about your activity, crash, performance logs and reports.
3.Cotents. We also collect information such as network state, wifi state, expand status bar, foreground service, internet, modify audio settings, vibrate, wake lock, boot completed and set alarm. All the information what we collect is in order to provide a better product and service.
1. We use your information to communicate with you, to ensure our services are working as intended, to make improvements to our services, to develop our business, and to protect against fraud and spam.
2. We provide the information we collect to third parties, such as advertisers, in order to provide you with commercial advertisements. The provision of such information generate revenue to pay in part or in whole for the Services. We do not provide personal information to third parties except for billing purposes. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here ( http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp).
3. We may use different technologies to process your information for these purposes. We may use automated systems to analyze your information to provide you with personalized services and personalized advertisements. And we may analyze your information to help us detect abuse such as spam, malware, and illegal content.
We implement industry standard security measures intended to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Please be aware that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit on or through the Service and you do so at your own risk.
If you choose to use the Service or provide your information to us, your information may be transferred to, processed and maintained on servers or databases located outside of the country or jurisdiction where you are located, including the United States. Such countries may have laws that are less protective than the country in which you reside. If you do not want your information transferred to or processed or maintained outside of the country or jurisdiction where you are located, you should not use the Site or Service.
The Services may include advertisements regarding or otherwise contain hyperlinks to other websites, including those of our business partners, vendors and advertisers. Advertisements for third parties and their products may be included with the Services and those third party advertisements and web sites may include a cookie, web beacons, or other device(s) of the third party. We do not have control over the cookies, web beacons, location data or other devices used by third parties and do not have access to whatever information they may collect. You acknowledge and agree We are not responsible for the content or for the privacy practices employed by third parties.
1. If you violate laws and regulations (such as sending harassment messages), we will legally disclose your personal information.
2. Your payment information may be share with third parties as needed for billing purposes and to prevent fraud.
1.Personal data shall be processed and stored as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
• Personal data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between us and you shall be retained until such contact has been fully performed.
• Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Company’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Company within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Company.
2. The company may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Company may be obligated to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
3. Once the retention period expires, personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
1.This section only applies to individuals that access or use our Service while located in the European Economic Area, Switzerland and/or United Kingdom (collectively, the “Designated Countries”) at the time of data collection. We may ask you to identify which country you are located in when you use some of the Services, or we may rely on your IP address to identify which country you are located in.
2. We act as a data controller with regard to any personal information collected from individuals accessing or using its Service. A “data controller” is an entity that determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information is processed. Any third parties that act as our service providers or are otherwise acting on our behalf are “data processors” that handle your personal information in accordance with our instructions.
3. Legal Bases for Processing Your Personal Information. We describe our legal bases for processing throughout this Policy. Below is a list of the purposes described in our policy with the corresponding legal bases for processing:
• Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes;
• provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
• processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject; processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
• processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party. In any case, we will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
4. Your Individual Rights. We provide you with the rights described below when you use our Service. If you would like to exercise your rights under applicable law, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note, we may seek to verify your identity when we receive an individual rights request from you in order to ensure the security of your personal information.
• Right to Withdraw Your Consent. If we ever asked for your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. A withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of our processing or the processing of any third parties based on consent before your withdrawal.
• Right of Access. Upon your request, we will provide you with a copy of your personal information in our files without undue delay and free of charge, unless we permitted by law to charge a fee. Your access may be limited to the extent it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of other individuals.
• Right to Rectification (or “Correction”). You may request to correct or update any of your personal information in our files. We may provide you with the ability to update some or all of your personal information directly via the Services.
• Right to Erasure (or the “Right to be Forgotten”). Upon your request, we will erase any of your personal information in our files that: is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed; was collected in relation to processing that you previously consented to, but later withdrew such consent; or was collected in relation to processing activities to which you object, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for our processing.
• Right to Restriction. You have the right to restrict our processing of your personal information under certain conditions. During the time which restriction of processing applies, we will only process your restricted personal information with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest. We will inform you if or when the restriction is lifted.
• Right to Object. You may object to our processing at any time and as permitted by applicable law if we process your personal information on the legal bases of: consent; contract; or legitimate interests. We may continue to process your personal information if it is necessary for the defense of legal claims, or for any other exceptions permitted by applicable law.
• Right to Data Portability. If we process your personal information based on a contract with you or based on your consent, or the processing is carried out by automated means, you may request to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to have us transferv your personal information directly to another “controller,” where technically feasible, unless exercise of this right adversely affects the rights and freedoms of others. You right to data portability only applies to personal information provided by you to us.
• Notification to Third Parties. When we fulfill your individual rights requests for correct (or rectification), erasure or restriction of processing, we will notify third parties also handling the relevant personal information unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. Upon your request, we will identify such third parties.
• Automated Individual Decision-Making, Including Profiling. You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing of your personal information, including profiling, which produces legal or similarly significant effects on you, unless an exception applies under applicable law.
• Limitations to Individual Rights Requests. We may limit your individual rights requests in the following ways:
i.Where denial of access is required or authorized by law;
ii.When granting access would have a negative impact on other's privacy;
iii.To protect our rights and properties; and
iv.Where the request is frivolous or burdensome.
• Transfer of Your Personal Information. We transfer your personal information subject to appropriate safeguards as permitted under the applicable data protection laws. Specifically, when your personal information is transferred out of the Designated Countries, we have the required contractual provisions for transferring personal information in place with the third-parties to which your information is transferred. For such transfers, we rely on legal transfer mechanisms such as Standard Contractual Clauses or we work with U.S. based third parties that are certified under the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
• Right to Lodge Complaints. If you believe that we have infringed or violated your privacy rights under applicable law or this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can work with you to resolve your concerns. You also have a right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority situated in a Member State of your habitual residence, place of work, or place of alleged infringement.
CCPA provides California residents with certain legal rights, such as accessing, deleting, disclosing or "prohibiting the sale" of information. These rights are not absolute, and there will be some exceptions.
2.Collection and disclosure of personal information
In the past 12 months, through your use of our app, we may have collected and disclosed or collected and disclosed the following types of personal information about consumers, as shown in the definition of CCPA:
• Identity information, such as phone number, mobile application storage user ID, mailing address, etc. Such information is collected directly from consumers or devices;
• Internet or other electronic network activity information, including your device model, network type, operating system type and version, client version, call history, invitation data, call credit history,and the third related to which you link to account information, as well as investigation information. Such information is collected directly from the equipment.
• Audio, electronic or similar information, including phone number. Such information is collected directly from consumers;
• Other information described in section 1798.80 (e), such as nationality and gender (such information is collected in the context of consumers rather than employers). Such information is collected directly from consumers.
3.The purpose of collecting personal information is as follows:
• Operate and manage APP;
• Improve our services;
• For security and verification purposes, including fraud prevention and detection;
• Handle and remedy technical problems and procedural errors.
4.In the past 12 months, we have not sold the personal informationof California residents as defined by CCPA.
If you are a resident of California and CCPA does not recognize the exemption applicable to you or your personal information, you have the right to ask us to disclose to you free of charge the following information stored within 12 months before your request:
• The types of personal information we collect about you;
• The source category of personal information we collect;
• The purpose of our collection of personal information about you;
• We disclose the third-party category of personal information about you, the type of personal information we disclose (if applicable), and the purpose of our disclosure of personal information about you; and
• The specific personal information we collect about you;
Unless CCPA acknowledges the exemption, you can ask us to delete the personal information we collect about you; and When you exercise your rights under CCPA, you must not be unlawfully discriminated against in exercising your rights, including providing you with services of different levels or quality or refusing to provide you with goods or services.
Our goal is to complete all verified applications within 45 days in accordance with CCPA regulations. If necessary, we will extend it for an additional 45 days, together with an explanation for the delay. Please note that in order to protect your information, we will need to verify your identity before replying to any request to exercise rights. In some cases, we may need to collect more information to verify your identity, such as government-issued ID cards.
5.How to exercise your rights
First of all, you may want to log in to your account and manage your data there. If you are a California resident for CCPA, you can exercise your rights to other data, if any, by contacting email@example.com.
According to CCPA, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org,to exercise these rights by yourself, or you can appoint an authorized agent to make these requests on your behalf. For a request made by an authorized agent, we may ask you to verify your identity directly with us and confirm with us that you have provided permission for the authorized agent to submit the request.
We may share the above categories of Personal Data for certain business purposes, including:
We may share or otherwise “sell” information with advertising partners who distribute advertising in our services. For further information on the advertising networks which may receive this information, go to ‘APPENDIX A - Advertising networks and their partners’ below.